Many have a doubt maintaining the health of the teeth. It isn’t a herculean task!
Best protection of your teeth can easily be accomplished by these simple steps.
1. Drink plenty of water. Water stands as a solution to an innumerable problems.
2. Rinse your mouth after every meal. It is definitely cost effective. It reduces the attack of bacteria on your teeth. By swishing your mouth you are trying to diminish the bacterial colonies taking a house for rent.
3. Brush your teeth twice daily. By doing so 70% of dental problems are avoided. Neither the food remains on the teeth nor does the mouth becomes smelly.
4. No matter what a regular dental checkup is a MUST.
Most of us presume that we do not have any problem until we end up rushing to a dentist. On the contrary, to not to have any problem we need to visit a dentist regularly. Our teeth are definitely the most strongest yet they are the most sensitive in structure. A definite care is mandatory. It takes months and years for a cavity to be formed. A regular dental checkup once in every 6 months or at least once a year will help get it discovered earlier. And, it will save your teeth from unnecessary problems and pain!
- Dr. Jalani Sathar, BDS., Chennai